The Jurgens Range
- Standard caravans are the easiest to use. You have full access to the living space as soon as you pull up, without having a roof to pop up.
- In a standard caravan the walls are fixed, this means you can use more of the vertical space for cupboards giving you more storage space.
- They do sit higher on the road though which means greater wind resistance when towing.
- Pop Top vans sit lower on the road and therefore have less wind resistance when being towed.
- They also need less height when being stored under cover.
- When the pop top is pushed up they have a lovely camping feel but still with plenty of comfort.
- The trade off is they take a few minutes to set up and pack up.